“F” Action Verbs in Action
- Facilitated Board of Directors and managed technical, marketing, operational, and financial teams.
- Focused company’s resources on middleware product line connecting devices to the Internet without a PC.
- Followed up Susquehanna Corporation corporate survey with focus groups to define specific challenges this geography was facing; facilitated senior leadership in crafting and implementing specific actions to address employee concerns; collaborated with Sales VP to clarify roles, define key competencies and performance standards, and create development paths so sales team could achieve standards.
- Formulated basic strategy, prepared proposals for company products and services and provided business leadership to program management.
- Founded consulting practice focusing on healthcare clientele requirements and delivering comprehensive management and business-development solutions to healthcare providers, suppliers, and group purchasing organizations.
- Functioned in senior-management role at for-profit subsidiary of regional integrated delivery network conglomerate with operations in four states and revenue from eight for-profit firms exceeding $40 million.
“G” Action Verbs in Action
- Gained international experience with manufacturing license, distributor and representative agreements with customers in Southeast Asia and South America.
- Gathered extensive competitive data, audited competitors’ Web sites and positioning, conducted client interviews, clearly and concisely identified target market, developed flexible and cost-conscious marketing plan that employed various alternative resources, such as public-radio sponsorship, to reach target market.
- Gave IBM competitive advantage by designing customer experience metrics to measure satisfaction, enabling IBM to become only company in the industry that could provide could Reduced expenses by $2 million yearly by relocating IT department to Houston and reducing headcount by 20; restructured department so that only three employees were required to maintain support for regional division; earned Outstanding Management Award for completing project ahead of schedule and transferring company’s systems seamlessly.
- Generated 35 percent increase in annual subscription revenue to $27M in 1998, exceeding budgeted 25 percent growth by $2M.
- Guided learning modules for faculty development and enhanced learning environments, including New Faculty Seminars, Learning Impacts of Instructional Technology, Creative Teaching, Classroom Assessment Techniques, and Managing and Assessing Group Projects.
“H” Action Verbs in Action
- Hired, trained, and supported Account Executives in six r elated Midwest industries; hired and trained more than half of existing sales force.
- Honored with company special recognition award for outstanding performance for Reactor Center project; earned second outstanding performance award for partnering pilot program forming alliances with three internal and external organizations to maximize efficiencies, resulting in 25 percent increased productivity and subsequent rollout to all US operations.