- Copy the text from a job posting or want ad for a job you want to target.
- Create a “tag cloud,” using a tool such as TagCrowd or Wordle.
- The words that appear the largest in the tag cloud are the ones that should get the most emphasis and repetition in your resume.
Creative Director that is responsible for translating marketing objectives into creative strategies and plans and provides strategic creative solutions, maintains brand, style and messaging standards for the organization’s family of brands to meet the business objectives of the organization.
The creative Director is a key member of the Marketing Department leadership team and as such provides insight, mentoring and guidance to both direct reports and others in the department. The creative Designer works to ensure program owners, the marketing department are aware of current on-and-offline capabilities and future innovations.
Description of Essential Tasks:
- Responsible for the development of high-level creative concepts for all projects and maintains the creative process from concept to approval.
- Reviews project requirements, develops strategic creative solutions to business objectives.
- Responsible for the development, design, creation and ongoing management of all program marketing collateral.
- Provides innovative solutions to creative requests to increase and support delegate enrollments.
- Establish, develop and maintain creative, conceptual and writing standards.
- Foster a creative environment that is conducive to creative development and success.
- Budgeting, forecasting, negotiating contracts with external partners.
- Establishes guidelines and best practices for the management of all marketing initiatives, email campaigns, web site design and content.
- Liaison with Marketing Operations Team, advertising agency and other partners on all creative projects.
- Detailed understanding of marketing campaign pipelines including audiences, calls to action and purpose of each marketing project assigned.
- Research of on and off line capabilities, possibilities and innovations.
- Ensures Creative Team output meets expectations.
- Estimates resources for projects.
- Develop, manage and motivate the creative team associates including designers, writers and freelance creative resources.
- Maintains branding standards throughout all channels.
- Drives and maintains “One Voice” standards including design parameters and stylistic guidelines consistent with our brand.
- Manages Marketing budget.
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above all members of the Ambassador Programs leadership team are required to maintain expected levels of performance in the Leadership Core Competencies, which include: Individual Excellence, Clear Thinker, Inclusive Leader, External Focus, Effective Performance.
- In addition to the responsibilities listed above all associates of Ambassador Programs are required to maintain expected levels of performance in the organization’s values, which include: Respect, Honest, Passion, Innovation, Performance
- Required Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of professional management experience specific to on line marketing channels.
- Experience in developing interactive marketing campaigns, on line brand management and integration with demonstrated results
- Experience leading strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development creative brief development and directing creative execution.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must of working knowledge of web platforms, metrics, standards, design concepts, web trends and online marketing channels.
Now the tag cloud from Wordle.net: So, based on this tag cloud, the job-seeker would want to emphasize and repeat the keywords “creative” and “marketing” the most, words like “development,” “design,” and “standards” to a slightly lesser extent, and so on. For more on resume keywords, read our article, Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume.