Recipe for the Perfect HUB Delivery Driver Resume
97/100 – MyPerfectResume Score
Prep Time: 19 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Recipe Yield: 1 Perfect HUB Delivery Driver Resume
Calories: 0 Calories
Fat: 0 grams fat
- 1 Contact Information Section
- 1 HUB Delivery Driver Summary Section
- 8-10 Transportation Highlight Skills
- 2-4 HUB Delivery Driver Work Experience Sections
- 1-3 Education Sections
- Include the HUB Delivery Driver experience, skills and education the employer requires, but present that information in a concise and easy to read fashion.
- A HUB Delivery Driver resume summary should be concise and to the point. Try to define your Transportation skills and accomplishments in an action oriented description with quantifiable results. And do it in three sentences or less.
- List your previous Transportation jobs with the most recent first. Each job is its own sub-heading, comprised of company name/location, period of employment, and job title.
- It’s how you list your HUB Delivery Driver accomplishments beneath the job that counts. By creating 3-6 bullet points that begin with action verbs and, if possible, end with quantifiable results, you’ll catch the eye of a potential Transportation employer and allow them to see you in action and as a part of their organization.
- As you list your education, put the highest level attained first. The only information the potential employer needs at this point is the school attended, school location, and degree obtained.