As a daycare worker or director you need specific skills in the instruction of children, you will see a model of Daycare worker resume example to guide you.
855 East St. Chicago, IL 60644
To obtain a rewarding job position as a Daycare Director of a renowned company.
• Well-trained professional with almost ten years of experience in the field.
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
• Computer literate.
• Capable of engaging, planning, organizing and coordinating educational and entertainment activities for children.
• Instruct and help children to develop personal, hygiene and healthy habits.
• CPR/First Aid certified.
• Excellent communication and managing skills.
2008 – Present Daycare Director
Magic Years Childcare, North Park, IL
Plan and implement educational programs for all the children in the daycare. Promote learning and recreational activities and trips like visits to museums, movies, amusement parks, theater, etc. Receive reports of the teacher and supervise. Responsible for physical and mental comfort of all the students.
2002 – 2008 Daycare Worker
First Step Kinder garden, Chicago, IL
Assist the teacher managing a class of fifteen children. Design and implement instructions programs for students. Help student when they are eating or going to the restroom. Change diapers and clean out children when necessary. Give singing lesson to the students.
1999 – 2001 Babysitter
Take care of children in the neighborhood. Help the oldest ones with their homework and develop activities to do in the free time.
2006 – 2009 Associate of Arts in Psychology
2000-2003 Advanced Certificate in Child Development Program