Olivia Rowe 123 Fake StreetCity, State, Zip CodeCell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Observant Software Testing Engineer performing an assortment of software testing on new software or improved versions of existing software programs and applications. Dedicated to paying careful attention to test results by documenting and analyzing findings. Specialize in corporate and business software.
• Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
• Functional testing and regression testing aptitude
• Sound familiarity with ISO 9001 and CMMI requirements
• Comprehensive analytical skills
• Innovative thinker
• Excellent leadership abilities
• Diverse verbal and written communicator
March 2011 to Present Company Name.–City, State Software Testing Engineer
• Draft software test plans and perform functional testing.
• Document results and present findings to Software Testing Manager for further evaluation.
• Collaborate with software and tech writers to prepare and review user guides.
• Participate in weekly status meetings and offer insights based on software testing results.
• Complete detailed bug reports that also include a determination of whether or not it’s cost-effective to fix the bugs or procure a similar version of the same software program. December 2009 to February 2011 International Development Corporation–City, State Software Testing Engineer
• Installed innovative bug tracking system that was praised by management for its cost-effectiveness.
• Established new validation guidelines and quality assurance procedures for all software tested.
• Used developer’s code to prepare test cases and assisted with the updating of existing software programs at periodic intervals to maximize performance.
• Maintained existing software and performed daily monitoring to identify any performance issues.
• Tested new software builds and performed troubleshoot on existing software applications.
• Installed password protection to further ensure the safety of software used for confidential business and financial transactions.
2009 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Computer Science 2006 University of California, City, State Associate’s Degree, Electronic Engineering
More Resume Examples for the Next Step in Your Computer Software Resume Career