ABA Therapist helps children with learning disabilities. Teaches autistic children, helps kids with ADHD and develops programs to deal with the mentally and emotionally challenged. Specializes in helping kids with autism.
Good spoken voice
Lifts more than 200 pounds
June 2006 to May 2008 Company Name – City, State ABA Therapist
– Taught ABCs to children with Down's Syndrome.
– Offered therapy to class of 24 students who were developmentally challenged.
– Communicated with parents regarding progress of education.
June 2008 to January 2012 Company Name – City, State ABA Therapist
– Explored educational theories on working with autistic children.
– Taught class of 25 children with developmental problems.
– Reviewed work of children during sessions.
February 2012 to Present Company Name – City, State ABA Therapist
– Created tests for autisic children.
– Monitored work of average of 12 autistic children per day.
– Wrote book on the best therapeutic methods for reaching developmentally-challenged students.
2005 Iowa Agriculture & Machinery University, City, State Bachelors, Psychology