- Each time you access and/or use the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and any Additional Terms (defined in Section 3(d)) that will apply to you, prospectively.
- You will honor your payment obligations for the services you purchase on the Site. For recurring charges applicable to your subscription, or for single un-scheduled transaction purchases, you agree that third-parties working on our behalf may store your payment information to process such payments. Provider has the discretion to alter prices of its services at any time. You understand that additional fees and taxes may apply to your purchase. You may cancel or suspend your subscription at any time by going to the home page under My Accounts and My Settings Please refer to our Cancellations section for more information. Provider does not guarantee refunds.
- These Terms contain a dispute resolution and arbitration provision, including a class action waiver that affects your rights. Please note that, depending on your country of residence, under certain circumstances you may be able to bring a dispute before the appropriate authorities or courts in the country in which you reside.
- For US Residents, any disputes under these Terms will be resolved on an individual basis through binding arbitration, with no class relief.
Our Content, Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Trademarks
- You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, sale, resale, display, post, transmit, distribute, scrape, reverse engineer, or license any content or intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks on the Service without the Provider’s authorization.
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim warranties and conditions and provide the Service “As is”.
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited.
- Questions about these Terms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or as otherwise set forth in these Terms.
- Libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Disparages, criticizes, belittles, parodies or otherwise portrays in a negative light any actor appearing in the content;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- You do not have the right to transmit under any contractual or other relationship (e.g., inside information, proprietary or confidential information received in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure agreement);
- Advocates or promotes illegal activity;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or “Trojan horses” or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, overload, collapse, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Service;
- Copies any other pages or images on the Service except with appropriate authority;
- Includes illegally sourced MP3 format files;
- Amounts to a “pyramid” or similar scheme;
- Amounts to “data warehousing” (i.e., using any web space made available to you as storage for large files or large amounts of data which are only linked from other sites);
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of the Service or any networks connected to the Service; or
- Contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content that falls within the descriptions described above.
- In addition, you are prohibited from removing any sponsorship banners or other material inserted by Provider anywhere on the Service (e.g., on any web space made available for your use).
- Send, create or reply to so called “mailbombs” (i.e., emailing copies of a single message to many users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent) or engage in “spamming” (i.e., unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes) or undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation or enjoyment of this Service by any other person;
- Copy, display, distribute, duplicate, aggregate, redistribute, alter or modify, any of the content available within the Service, or User Content in any medium, or to any other individual or entity, other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Service for their intended purpose;
- Use any automated software or devices, such as spiders, robots or data mining techniques such as scraping, spidering, crawling or any other techniques to download, store, distribute or otherwise reproduce content within the Service and/or the Service itself;
- Use or copy the Service including any data you view on and/or obtain from the Service to provide any product or service that is competitive to the Service determined in Provider’s sole discretion;
- Interfere with, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Service or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Provider’s server, or networks connected to any Provider’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Provider’s server or to the Service, through hacking, cracking, and distribution of counterfeit software, password mining or any other means;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software accessed through the Service, including any proprietary communications protocol used by Provider;
- Use information obtained from the Service to transmit any commercial, advertising or promotional materials without Provider’s written permission and except as expressly authorized by Provider, advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any purpose;
- Provide any contact information which is not current and accurate, impersonate or create a false identity or falsify any information;
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Service, or other user or usage information or any portion thereof;
- Exploit, distribute or publicly communicate any error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage; or
- Reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this Service.
Attn: BOLD LLC, DMCA Designated Agent,
City View Plaza II, Ste 6000
48 Road 165
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968,
Email: email@example.com.To be sure the matter is handled immediately, your written notice must:
- Contain your physical or electronic signature;
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- Identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Contain adequate information by which we can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- Contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- Contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- Contain statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States of America, for any judicial district in which we may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.