Top Cover Letter Examples
More Cover Letter Examples:
Top 3 Tips for Using Our Cover Letter Examples
These pointers will help you get the most out of our examples. For even more cover letter tips and advice, visit the Cover Letters section in our Career Center.
1. Use our examples as a formatting guide. A cover letter shouldn’t be a wall of text. Follow our examples for organizing each section of your letter, breaking your content up into individual paragraphs that address particular topics such as:
- Why you’re a good fit for the job
- Your unique skills and background
- What attracts you about the company
Find more tips for formatting your letter in our article 8 Cover Letter Formatting Don’ts.
2. Learn how to shape your content from our examples. Note how our cover letter examples give recruiters important information right from the start, whether it’s a useful overview of your qualifications, or how you’ve connected to this opportunity via someone in the company. Our examples also demonstrate how you should use enthusiastic, active language to present yourself, and give employers a reason to contact you. For more advice on all these areas, visit our How to Write a Cover Letter section.
3. We can help you every step of the way. Pick an example, and we’ll help you customize your own letter with expert, job-specific suggestions on filling out every section. Our tools will ensure you have a professional, error-free letter, and you can save as many versions of your letter as you like. Just select any example to get started.