How We Help You Create the Perfect Resume
1. Professional, Customizable Templates
Stand out with MyPerfectResume’s eye-catching templates! Building a noteworthy resume has never been easier or faster.
2. Expertly Crafted Phrases
Don’t get stuck writing about your work experience. Create an impressive resume with our pre-written, industry-specific bullet points!
3. Popular Format Downloads
Need your resume in PDF, word, or an image file? You’re in control with multiple export and download options.
4. Optimize Your Resume
With resume score and resume check, we’ll rate the strength of your resume and guide you through actionable steps to make a resume that showcases your best professional self!
5. Customize Your Resume to The Job
Copy and paste a job description from any listing and get a job-specific resume match score. We’ll guide you through tailoring your resume for the job!
6. Up Your Application Game
With Smart Apply, we’ll help you find an opportunity, customize your resume, create a matching cover letter, and download your documents. We’ll even send you to the web page where you can apply!
Make Your Resume Shine With Our Templates
Instead of creating a resume from scratch, pick from our dozens of professionally designed resume templates, suitable for virtually any kind of job.
Choose a template that fits your style and captures recruiters’ attention
What Else Can MyPerfectResume Do for You?
Customize your resume to the job
Our Resume Builder gives you expert guidance that will ensure your resume fits the job.
Up your application game
Customize, autofill, and apply for jobs using your resume with the help of Myperfectresume’s Chrome extension.
Follow our expert resume advice
Covering every aspect of the resume process, our tips will give you all you need to create a superior resume.
Get your resume in the right format
Create a resume that’s formatted in a way that best displays your strengths, using our format guide and examples.
Build your cover letter
Pair your resume with a personalized cover letter using our Builder, and give yourself the best chance to land a job interview.
Use our tips to create your cover letter
From the opening salutation to your final signature, use our expert advice to create a perfect cover letter.
Use our cover letter templates
Use our industry-specific, downloadable templates to help you craft your own first-in-class cover letter and make the right impression in your job application.
Create Your Resume With Confidence
Our resume builder has helped millions of jobseekers create professional resumes that get interviews. We’d like to do the same for you. See what our customers have to say about their experience with our resume builder.
See what people are saying about us
1. Why is MyPerfectResume the best online resume builder?
Our Resume Builder is an all-in-one solution that helps you do everything: We give you employer-ready resume templates for your resume, provide job-specific suggestions for filling out your document, and give you the flexibility to create different versions of your resume, save them, and download them in the file format you need. Our Builder is proven to get you hired 33% faster.
2. How do I make a resume that stands out from the competition?
- Use a format that best showcases your abilities. Whether you’re a first-time job seeker or an experienced senior-level employee, what you emphasize in your resume is critical — and that’s where resume formats come in. Follow our resume format guide to make sure you’re using the right format for your document.
- Address the job’s needs while highlighting your unique skills and strengths. You’ll never go wrong by showing employers you’re a good fit for the job. Feature skills and work history examples demonstrate abilities and experiences that match the job’s requirements. For more advice in this area, visit our Resume How-to section.
- Make sure your resume passes the ATS test. Many employers now use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to scan resumes. To pass ATS, you need a resume that’s organized, readable, and contains keywords that match the job’s needs. Use our expert-designed templates in our Builder for your resume layout, and follow our keyword tips to ensure your resume is ready for the ATS spotlight.
3. How long should a resume be?
In most cases, a resume should be no longer than two pages (and can even be one page, depending on your experience level). If you use our Builder, you can always preview your resume before you save and download it, making sure it looks its best, no matter its length.
4. Do I need to include a cover letter with my resume?
Often employers will request a cover letter with a resume — or you might want to include one to further elaborate on your career highlights or explain your interest in the job. Or maybe you need to write a letter inquiring about a position or to connect with a potential reference. In all these cases, we’ve got you covered. Our Cover Letter Builder will help you construct a letter that perfectly complements your resume, and just as with our resumes; we provide cover letter templates, a cover letter format guide, and cover letter examples that will result in a professional, polished letter every time.