As a quality control inspector, you will be required to work in a fast paced, complex environment. An employer will be looking for someone who is detail oriented, able to multitask, and knowledgeable. Let your resume showcase your talents and qualifications to employers.
In your job as a quality control inspector, you will be required to highlight defects and problems in products before a customer sees them. Employers want someone who is proactive and can predict potential problem areas before they manifest. A hiring manager will also want to see that you have experience in avoiding any problems when delivering goods or services to a customer. In this field, mistakes can cost a company millions of dollars. Let your resume speak for you and instill confidence in a hiring manager that you are an expert in your field.
Get started on your quality control inspector resume and use our resume examples to guide you as you create your resume using our free resume builder
Thomas Van Buren
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Customer service oriented Quality Control Inspector with experience operating in an array of manufactured goods environments, ensuring production and products meet expected standards. Extensive knowledge of quality control guidelines and activities, legal compliance requirements, and experience with all the latest tools and resources for managing the position.
- Quality standards
- Statistical process control
- Audit inspections
- Precision inspection instruments
- Documentation and record keeping
- Review of drawings, blueprints, specs, etc.
- Quality surveys and investigations
March 2007 to Present Company Name, City, State Quality Control Inspector
- In accordance with manufacturing and engineering standards, compile technical data involving non-conformance for the launching of SAP quality discrepancy sheets used in assessments.
- Conduct scheduled and spontaneous inspections and final audit inspections.
- Operate CMM, Smart Scope, Micro VU, Faro Arms, Fine Scan, etc.
- Document first piece, in process and final inspections.
- Investigate and report non-conformance to all relevant parties.
- Provided technical support to all departments.
March 2002 to February 2007 Company Name, City, State Associate Quality Control Inspector
- Operated a range of automated measurement machinery, including a CMM.
- Used Gage Trak system to perform gage calibrations, part layouts and Gage R&Rs.
- Read and interpreted blueprint drawings.
- Conducted technical inspections, documenting findings in SAP-based IT system
- Participated in quality survey programs.
2002 University of California, City, State Bachelors of Science, Quality Control Management