Russell Bradford 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated Safety Technician who takes the time to do comprehensive inspections and submit complete safety evaluations. Adept at monitoring ongoing projects, pointing out potential safety violations and helping to avoid dangerous work situations. Specializes in industrial and manufacturing environments.
- Fully certified and experienced safety technician
- Extensive eye for detail in all situations
- Very strong computer skills
- Versatile employee who can work in any condition
- Has never missed a corporate deadline
- Works well independently or as part of a team
July 2010 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Safety Technician
- Developed several safety reporting formats that made the reporting process more efficient.
- Worked closely with management to help create a work environment that made it easier to become ISO certified.
- Assisted the executive team in preventing thousands of dollars in fines throughout the course of two years.
April 2005 to July 2010 Company Name – City, State Safety Technician
- Generated monthly safety policy recommendations that went directly to management.
- Worked with site foremen to create safer working environments and reduce days lost to injuries.
- Helped the company to reduce injuries by 30 percent over two years.
June 1997 to April 2005 Feather Corporation – City, State Safety Technician
- Developed several safety programs that reduced lost time accidents and were very popular.
- Reduced accidents so much that the company saw a significant decrease in its liability insurance premiums.
1997 Holly Pour College, City, State Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering