123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
An expert mechanical inspector with extensive detail orientation committed to safety in the workplace. Excel in mechanical drawing interpretation and explanation to be able to inspect with the most detailed information possible. A professional with extensive ISO and AS9100 regulations that are a strong communicator and teacher of job functions.
- Detail oriented mechanical inspection skills.
- Experienced in mechanical drawing interpretation.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people from suppliers to co-workers.
- Fully functional in all mathematics needed for the position, including algebra and geometry.
- The self-motivated worker who can independently prioritize tasks and manage time well.
- Comfortable and competent in working with computers.
- Critical thinker who actively listens to other stakeholders in the inspection process.
- Knowledgeable on both the MRP and FIFO systems.
- Experienced with the tools used daily in the inspection role.Hobbies and Interests
- Perform extensive first article, process, and final inspections of mechanical components.
- Adhere to both ISO and AS9100 guidelines and procedures.
- Assist engineering staff to design tests of mechanical components of production machines.
- Support the fabrication team by testing raw material and writing reports based on quality data.
- Train inspector associates on specific inspection protocol.
- Inspected shipments of mechanical parts using calipers, micrometers, optical comparators, and height and pin gauges.
- Launched an inspection safety program for all mechanical inspectors.
- Updated inventory database with inspection information.
- Extensively used mechanical drawings to interpret quality parameters.
- Received and counted incoming raw material and subassemblies at the receiving warehouse location.
- Performed preliminary inspection of received articles.
- Properly processed transaction paperwork and routed to accounts receivable.
- Lifted heavy goods to transport them to their correct warehouse locations.
I go fishing in every season, whether it is bass fishing opener or winter ice fishing in the Upper Midwest. I lend my enthusiasm for fishing by helping the local community education department introduce the sport of fishing to interested fifth graders. By volunteering to host events at local lakes, I get to show the next generation how to bait a hook and cast a line into the water as well as introduce them to the various pleasures and lessons of fishing.