What is a Combination Resume?
As its name suggests, the combination resume combines aspects of the chronological resume and the functional resume. Like the chronological format, the combination resume details your work experience, highlighting major responsibilities and achievements. Like a functional resume, it also prominently displays valuable skills.
What’s the difference between combination resumes and other resume formats?
- Features both work history and skills
- Presents your most relevant abilities and job accomplishments
- Focuses on career highlights rather than details of every job you’ve had
- Features comprehensive overview of your work history
- Emphasizes job experiences and career growth
- Includes list of key skills
- More chronological format tips
Save Time With our Resume Builder
1. Professional, Customizable Templates
Stand out with MyPerfectResume’s eye-catching templates! Building a noteworthy resume has never been easier or faster.
2. Expertly Crafted Phrases
Don’t get stuck writing about your work experience. Create an impressive resume with our pre-written, industry-specific bullet points!
3. Popular Format Downloads
Need your resume in PDF, word, or an image file? You’re in control with multiple export and download options.
4. Optimize Your Resume
With resume score and resume check, we’ll rate the strength of your resume and guide you through actionable steps to make a resume that showcases your best professional self!
5. Customize Your Resume to The Job
Copy and paste a job description from any listing and get a job-specific resume match score. We’ll guide you through tailoring your resume for the job!
6. Up Your Application Game
With Smart Apply, we’ll help you find an opportunity, customize your resume, create a matching cover letter, and download your documents. We’ll even send you to the web page where you can apply!