Apprentice HVAC Technician Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Hard-working HVAC apprentice with ambitions of soon becoming a licensed HVAC technician. Experienced with diagnosing and repairing residential and commercial heating and cooling system issues. Familiar with both well-known and obscure heating and cooling system units.
- Air conditioning and cooling system repair
- Residential central air system replacement
- Extensive field experience
- Lead HVAC technician assistance experience
- Commercial central air system management
- Comprehensive HVAC diagnostic experience
August 2008 to October 2010
Brennan’s Heating and Air Conditioning
City, State HVAC Technician Helper
- Aided licensed HVAC technicians at home office.
- Organized, distributed and tracked residential service orders.
- Checked tools used by HVAC technicians to ensure that they were in working order.
October 2010 to November 2013
Brennan’s Heating and Air Conditioning — City, State
HVAC Technician Assistant
- Promoted within to the role of HVAC technician apprentice after demonstrating continued reliability and growth.
- Assisted HVAC technicians on calls to repair and service residential heating and cooling systems.
- Transported co-workers, tools and co-workers to job sites.
November 2013 to Present
Company Name – City, State
- Worked independently to repair minor residential home heating and cooling issues.
- Maintained inventory of replacement parts needed to complete service repairs.
- Consulted with clients prior to and after completing service calls.
2007 Annandale High School, City, State
2011 Northern Virginia Community College, City, State
Associate of Applied Science,
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration