123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Skilled and highly knowledgeable electronic technician with nine years of success in the cable television industry. Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of all types of digital telecommunications equipment, video components, and home entertainment setups. Friendly and able to deliver outstanding customer service in a professional manner to clients. Talented and motivated self-starter who works well under limited direction. Strong work ethic and a determination to follow procedure and solve any type of problem effectively.
- Strong skills in using industry equipment, such as circuit testers, hex keys, multimeters, wire crimpers, and wire cutters.
- Excellent understanding of the components and technical details of wireless cable technology and fiber optic internet connection services.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a desire to please or solve each person’s problem whenever I am performing a service call.
- Solid knowledge of the function and process of quality control testing when troubleshooting problems in the installation or repair of telecommunications equipment.
- Incredible listening and communication skills, allowing me to understand each problem and address issues regarding solutions.
- Install cable television components, set-top boxes, and internet networking capability in residential homes.
- Provide service call solutions to customers experiencing service interruptions in their cable television or internet connectivity.
- Demonstrate strong customer service problem-solving skills with a 98 percent satisfaction rate from customer surveys following a service call.
- Completed equipment repair of cable and digital connection technology for home entertainment systems.
- Discussed problem history with customers and designed potential solutions after going through the company procedure for troubleshooting.
- Encouraged more than 150 customers to upgrade cable equipment packages and internet data speeds by discussing potential improvements in their service.
- Conducted equipment tests in residential homes to determine the cause of service interruptions or problems with connectivity.
- Maintained a log of all service visits and specific steps taken during home visits when repairing or installing cable television products.
- Calculated additional costs to the customers for extra services, parts, and labor for upgraded installation or repair visits.
I grew up on a farm, and as an adult, I purchased a farm near my hometown. Today, my focus for the farm is raising goats for milk and sustainable grass cutting services. My goats are able to clear away overgrown land in a manner of a few hours, without the use of heavy machinery or other mechanical devices, which is a much greener solution. In my spare time, I operate a goat grass cutting service for big jobs requiring massive clearing of bushes, tall grasses, and shrubs.