Build Your CV
234 Tyson Dr.,Anchorland, LA 11111
T: 555-999-2234 E: email@example.com
Experienced life coach with over 14 years of experience partnering with clients, developing positive practices, and offering general guidance. Skilled in counseling clients in issues such as career development, love and relationships, health and wellbeing, and positive living. Previously worked with clients ranging in age from 14 to 76 and implemented various positive approach principles that were supportively received and recommended for implementation throughout organization. Also improved client retention rate from 78 percent to 91 percent during the time spent working at institute.
- Partner with clients to identify and achieve goals for life betterment and personal improvement over a period of time.
- Maintain professional relationship with clients wherein goals are attained and obstacles are discussed without reservation.
- Help clients improve general outlook on life, including self-esteem, optimism, and willfulness to pursue goals consistently.
- Partnered with corporate clients to identify areas of leadership that may be improved through shifted processes.
- Strategized approaches and ideas which may improve leadership within company and overall staff performance.
- Consulted with management to understand leadership principles and develop more productive leadership concepts to be implemented.
- Worked with unemployed and job seeking clients to identify an ideal career and seek out positions that may fit.
- Developed general job skills with clients, including interviewing techniques, career principles, and confidence.
- Partnered with clients to help them better understand their ultimate goals for their careers and the rest of their lives.
I enjoy staying busy outside of work by engaging in a range of hobbies and activities. Living on the beach allows me to indulge my love of surfing and regularly partake in other sports, such as running and yoga. I am also an art enthusiast, and I paint and draw whenever I am able. I believe in the therapeutic power of art, and I try to share its power with others. I do this by volunteering my time at local facilities, including the YMCA, Boy’s and Girl’s Club, and local senior center.
Build Your CV
Life Coach CV Must-Haves
What Does a Life Coach Do?
A life coach is a versatile position that may take on a range of responsibilities depending on the needs of a client and the focus of the relationship. Generally, life coaches are tasked with helping people develop objectives and strategizing ways to achieve them while maintaining positive practices and outlooks for life. A coach may help a client do this by developing individualized plans for exercise, nutrition, meditation, goal seeking, or other personal practices. The position may also entail simply interacting with clients in order to provide general advice and encouragement tailored to the unique situation of the client. These responsibilities facilitate the greater purpose a life coach serves, which is to aid and assist clients in developing habits of self-improvement. You can get more information on what your CV for this position should look like by consulting our life coach CV example and tips.
Tips for Creating a Great Life Coach CV
You aren’t alone if you feel slightly intimidated by the prospect of writing a CV. You can rid yourself of this anxiety and produce an excellent CV by reviewing the example above and getting some extra help from the following tips:
-Do highlight any professional development activities or courses you have taken to show that you are proactive about learning.
-Don’t overwhelm your readers by formatting information in massive blocks of text-use headers and bullet points to break it up.
-Do leave jobs off of your CV that have only lasted a short period or that are not relevant to the position you seek.
-Don’t include cute or kitschy references that may not go over as you intend when in the hands of potential employers.
-Do include brief notes to explain issues such as apparent job-hopping or long breaks in your work history.