Facility Engineer uses best engineering rules, guidelines, tools and equipment to ensure that each facility is maximizing their productivity. Oversees staff, trains technicians and uses software to help managers visualize systems. Specializes in AutoCAD software systems.
Lifts more than 200 pounds
October 2005 to May 2008 Company Name – City, State Facility Engineer
– Followed all blueprints, diagrams and drawings.
– Trained average of 7 new workers each week.
– Reported on productivity levels and potential ways to improve them.
June 2008 to August 2009 Company Name – City, State Facility Engineer
– Worked on electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems.
– Supervised average of 11 workers using the latest in maintenance management software.
– Wrote reports on the usefulness of software for improving engineering.
September 2009 to Present Company Name – City, State Facility Engineer
– Interpreted technical procedures for the development of facility systems.
– Managed staff of 21 technicians for facilities.
– Used AutoCAD software to simulate and help executives visualizes process upgrades.
2006 Good Guy Graduate School, City, State Bachelors, Facility Engineering