Military Contractor Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000
Versatile Military Contractor actively meeting military contracting needs for machinery, supplies and specialized equipment. Unique perspective on this occupation based on practical military experience. Familiar with military protocols when it comes to negotiating contracts and fulfilling obligations.
- DOD procedures and policies
- Contract negotiation abilities
- Excellent problem solver
- Analytical thinker
- Thorough communicator
- Computer skills
July 2014 to Present
Company Name–City, State
- Participate in complex contract negotiations with military leaders.
- Meet with military personnel to discuss issues with contractual specifications.
- Confirm that contractual obligations are being met in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentations for military personnel during the initial negotiation phase.
- Coordinate with technical advisers to identify issues with production and implementation.
January 2010 to June 2014
Military Systems–City, State
- Collected necessary financial information and confirmed that required payments were made according to contract specifications.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Responded to reports of billing issues from military personnel.
- Put together bids and presented invoices to officials in the proper department.
- Assisted with the establishment of project budgets.
- Presented alternate options to military personnel concerned about project costs.
- Determined project cost data and prepared related cost estimates.
- Prepared and executed business plans.
- Responded to client inquiries.
January 2009 to December 2009
Acme Manufacturing–City, State
- Arranged for meetings with military personnel to work out contract details.
- Confirmed inventories and made arrangements for scheduled shipments to the correct military facility.
- Coordinated with other contractors and subcontractors to successfully complete more extensive projects.
- Evaluated design plans and made modifications based on specific requests from military officials.
2006-2008 Company Name Private First Class
2006 Anderson High School, City, State
High School Diploma