123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Adaptable Plumbing Engineer utilizing acquired knowledge and experience to successfully implement all aspects of plumbing design. Specialize in residential and commercial water systems, grease and sanitary waste systems, storm systems and fire protection systems. Efficiently preparing detailed documents necessary to complete such projects.
- Structural and mechanical plan interpretation
- Mechanical, piping, and building energy codes
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook proficiency
- Solid employment attendance record
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Innovative thinker
April 2012 to Present
Company Name–City, State
- Remain current on codes, accepted industry practices and state-of-the-art technologies through ongoing self-education efforts.
- Calculate system demands and loads.
- Research compliance requirements and applicable local codes.
- Coordinate implementation of plumbing designs. August 2008 to March 2012 Brothers Group–City, State Plumbing Engineer
- Developed, reviewed and edited project specifications and diagrams.
- Worked within design parameters required for residential and commercial plumbing projects.
- Traveled to project sites to perform field work that included taking careful measurements and using high-tech video equipment to further fine-tune specifications.
- Developed the drawings and diagrams for plumbing installations and replacements and remained available to answer any project-specific questions from contractors and plumbers. September 2003 to August 2008 Valley Construction & Engineering–City, State Plumbing Engineer
- Coordinated with key staff members to maintain adhere to project completion schedules.
- Prepared material lists for fittings and fabrications.
- Altered designs as necessary to meet industry standards and local codes.
- Coordinate with project staff to ensure efficient implementation of designs.
- Prepared project scopes and assisted with the establishment of a budget for each project.
- Applied NFDA, ASPE and NFDA building standards.
- Tracked project expenses.
2003 University of California, City, State
Bachelor of Engineering, Plumbing