Your resume is only part of most job applications. Including a strong cover letter is a great way to introduce yourself to a potential employer. It is important that this document be drafted for each job application. This will allow you to include specific language and anecdotes that are unique to varying positions, which may not be present in your resume. If you need inspiration for your own cover letter, consult the following free quality control cover letter sample and the accompanying writing advice that will help you write a winning letter.
What to Include in a Quality Control Cover Letter
A cover letter should be approximately four brief paragraphs that introduce yourself and describe to the hiring manager why you are the best candidate for the position. Just like the free quality control cover letter sample, the first paragraph should include a brief summary of the skills you will talk about in the letter that are relevant to the job you are applying for. The conclusion should always thank the recipient of the letter for his or her time and consideration and invite him or her to contact you for further discussion.
Industry Specific Skills to Include
Just like your resume, your cover letter should accurately represent your knowledge and experiences. Use the above free quality control cover letter sample as an example or as inspiration. If you need more assistance, consider incorporating some of the following industry-specific skills.
● Math skills: Numerical skills are necessary for measuring, recording, and reporting specific data about products.
● Physical stamina: Quality control positions often require standing for long periods of time.
● Technical skills: This position frequently requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints and other technical documents.
● Physical strength: Being able to move large objects or machinery may be required for this kind of job.
Here’s A Few Of Our Cover Letter, Resume & CV Examples
- Entry Level Qa Tester Resume
- Quality Control Assistant Resume
- Quality Control Inspector Resume
- Quality Control Manager Resume
- Quality Control Specialist Resume
- Quality Control Technician Resume
- Quality Improvement Specialist Resume
- Safety Technician Resume
- Tester Resume