Build My Resume
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
SAP Basis consultant with fourteen years’ experience in monitoring and assessing system performance. Security and solution manager with strong technical understanding and an eye for accuracy. Proficient in background processing, client administration, and OSS Notes.
- • Thorough understanding of full cycle implementations
• Working knowledge in products such as ECC 6.0, ERM, PLM, BW, EP Portal, and more
• Trained and licensed system administrator
• Superior skills in Cybersafe configuration
• Knowledgeable in E2E root cause analysis, daily production issues, TMS, CHARM, MDM WD configurations, and Visual Admin and Config Tool
• Talented client-facing skills, including problem and incident management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Coordinate operations of infrastructure team of six, including providing operation support to various project teams.
• Supervise technical monitoring, system monitoring, and SAP component patching.
• Research products, make recommendations, and upgrade ECC 6.0 EHP3 to ECC 6.0 EHP7 using appropriate resources.
• Provided ongoing SAP Basis support.
• Monitor and maintain SAP, including ABAP dumps, SSO, UME connectivity, and certificate issues.
• Maintained and monitored system components, such as servers, load balancing, and background jobs.
• Performed database maintenance, including backups and recovery.
• Archived database on a daily basis, using BRTOOLS.
• Managed transaction codes, applied bug fixes, and offered support.
• Supervised use of SAP and database, CTS Monitors, alerts, ABAP dumps, and performance.
• Participated in daily Basis meeting and assisted in the creation of weekly Basis status report.
• Implemented solutions, including Manager Diagnostics.
• Worked with team to administer NWA for multiple systems.
• Applied patches, support patches, and updates as necessary.
• Handled troubleshooting for client administration, including client export/import and remote client copy.
• Completed input aiding in the improvement of work quality.
• Worked with peers via video conferencing to discuss projects in the works.
Build My Resume
15 Tips to Write Your SAP Basis Consultant Resume
1. Keep your summary statement concise. Limit yourself to three sentences or bullet points and pack in your most impressive information.
2. Include a combination of your past work experiences, applicable hard skills, and soft skills that will help you in the position you hope to obtain.
3. Feel free to use sentence fragments in this section, but be sure to add end punctuation.
4. Personalize your summary statement by keeping it first person. Just leave off the pronouns, as hiring professionals will recognize you’re talking about yourself.
5. Review the job description and note key phrases. Use those throughout your skills section to highlight your qualifications.
6. Keep the phrases in this section short and do not punctuate them, as seen in the SAP Basis consultant resume template for Word.
7. Be sure that these skills are relevant. You may be talented at woodworking, but this won’t help much on a resume intended for an IT department.
Work Experience Section
8. Start each bullet with a strong verb. For example, in the SAP Basis consultant resume template for Word, you see verbs such as configured, maintained, and supervised.
9. Include examples of measurable results. Some of the best metrics to put on your resume include how many people you supervised or a description of how much money you saved your department.
10. Unless you’ve worked for the same company through your entire career, you won’t need to list employment beyond the past 15-20 years. Stick with your current achievements.
11. Always include the location and dates of each place of employment. You Don’t have to mention how much you were paid or how many hours you worked.
12. List five to eight bullet points for each position. You may want to include accomplishments separately for easier reading.
13. List your schooling and other educational experiences in reverse chronological order, beginning with the most recent.
14. Keep your education record relevant. If you need a college degree for this position, Don’t worry about listing high school achievements.
15. Include any relevant internships, certifications, or licenses, as is done in the SAP Basis consultant resume template for Word, to show hiring managers you’re willing to keep learning.
The work you put into building a strong resume can improve your opportunities to get an interview. You may find that it takes a little more time to perfect this document, but the time and effort will be well worth the sacrifice. By studying the writing tips and SAP Basis consultant resume template for Word, you’ll be well on your way to honing your resume. With an outstanding document in hand, you will be a few steps closer to that position you hope to obtain.