A non-destructive technician trainee is in the unique position of identifying the flaws and imperfection in different transportation and manufacturing industries that could potentially cause a problem. In order to become a part of this diverse field, an attention-getting resume is vital.
Employers don’t spend a lot of time with each resume, which makes the resume summary extremely important. If you hold a series of NDT technician certifications, make sure to incorporate that into the summary. Personalize your summary for the position you’re applying to, offering up the distinct qualities you will bring to the job. Highlight your noteworthy technical ability and experience with testing scientific methods.
Be specific with your accomplishments in previous positions. However, even with all our helpful resume writing tips, crafting yours can still be a daunting task. That’s why we offer NDT trainee resume templates to assist you on the way to writing a winning resume. Take a few moments to sample ours.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
NDT Trainee looking to apply acquired knowledge of Non-Destructive Testing Specialist duties. Extensive NDT-related experience completing work assignments in the petroleum and power industries. Comprehensive understanding of the application of both basic and more advanced testing processes in diverse settings.
- Scientific testing methods
- Ultrasonic testing familiarity
- Industry codes and standards
- Level III NDT certification
- Equipment calibration
- Innate technical abilities
- Independent worker
- Internal/external communications
July 2014 to Present Company Name
–City, State NDT Trainee
- Assist with the evaluation material properties with voltage and astronomy measurement.
- Conduct testing using rheometric flow measurement and document NDT methods, processes and results.
- Perform equipment integrity evaluations.
- Assist with daily inspection tasks, including the preparation of related reports, summaries and database documentation.
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality procedures.
- Disassemble and install equipment based on work order specifications.
- Carry out equipment calibrations and performance tests.
- Acquiring on-site and lab experience to earn advanced certification.
August 2010 to June 2014 Pacific Petroleum
–City, State NDT Trainee
- Assisted with the production of images of objects on film utilizing radiographic techniques.
- Tested the structural integrity of various metals and recorded results.
- Conducted tests to determine weld strengths.
- Learned how to carry out all basic NDT duties and process evaluations with minimal supervision.
- Received mentoring from Level III certified technicians.
- Successfully completed entry-level basic non-destructive testing.
- Learned how to perform various maintenance and calibration tasks independently.
- Worked in lab settings to acquire the skills necessary to complete mid-level certification.
- Participated in more complex installations as part of the company’s mentoring program and performed required inspections independently before submitting results.
- Received solid performance evaluations.
- Defected flaws with radiographic images.
2010 Einstein Technical College, City, State Associate’s Degree, Computer Science