Step one: master resume writing. Check. Step two: write a recruiter-ready Supervisor cover letter. Our library of professional cover letter samples can help you get a leg up on the competition.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Seasoned Demolition Supervisor with more than a decade of accumulated experience. Routinely applying updated knowledge of demolition guidelines and related regulations. Consummate professional when it comes to supervising work, directing crew, resolving daily issues and ensuring that all debris is properly removed from the construction site and disposed of properly according to city ordinances.
- Strong knowledge of safe asbestos removal
- Current on OSHA standards
- Practical experience with debris removal techniques
- Certification in mold detection and removal
- Proficient in MS Office for record keeping purposes
- Ability to meet established project deadlines
- Excellent motivator
- Outstanding communicator
March 2011 to Present Company Name–City, State Demolition Supervisor
- Supervise the demolition aspect of all projects.
- Prepare necessary documentation prior to the start of demolition.
- Maintain strict on-site health and safety standards.
May 2005 to November 2010 Company Name–City, State Demolition Supervisor
- Supervised work on multiple projects by making periodic visits to each site.
- Responded to any problems with debris removal.
- Appropriately handled any disciplinary issues that were interfering with work.
June 2002 to January 2005 Company Name–City, State Demolition Supervisor
- Coordinated with workers and equipment operators to ensure that all necessary demolition supplies were delivered to each project.
- Prepared weekly project schedules with the approval of owner.
- Confirmed that all required permits were secured before demolition began.
August 2001 to June 2002 Company Name–City, State Demolition Supervisor
- Assembled demolition crews for each project.
- Supervised all demolition projects, including the loading of debris onto trucks and the proper disposal of materials.
- Contacted the appropriate officials when hazardous materials were discovered during some demolition projects.
2001 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Construction Management