123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Skilled CCTV operator with 10 years of experience in security and wastewater management industries. Extensive knowledge of operation, maintenance, and repair for both analog and digital closed circuit television equipment. Dedicated professional emphasizes logical organization in the categorization and archival of CCTV footage to ensure consistent availability and easy access. Conscientious operator adheres to safety protocols and security measures. Meticulous attention to detail, focusing on diagnostics as well as protecting clients, property and assets.
- -Excellent at communicating with colleagues, management, and clients to transmit necessary -information, collaboratively solve problems, and secure persons and property.
- -Focused analytical and critical thinking skills to troubleshoot equipment and create solutions that improve equipment, processes, and departmental efficiency.
- -Demonstrate multi-tasking abilities for engaging in multiple job functions daily.
- -Intense attention to detail to keep accurate records, observe and report suspicious activity, ensure the safety of others, diagnose technical issues, and maintain equipment in excellent condition.
- -Fluent Spanish allows effective communication with Spanish-speaking clients, coworkers, and management.
- Install, maintain, and repair CCTV equipment for municipal utility and sewer department.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades of CCTV diagnostic network.
- Troubleshoot, construct, and modify closed circuit television cameras, cabling, and other supporting equipment.
- Monitored premises of large commercial office complex with CCTV network.
- Reviewed activities captured on camera and notified authorities of suspicious activity.
- Archived CCTV footage and maintained its tracking database.
- Installed, repaired, and maintained CCTV cameras.
- Kept maintenance and repair records for security equipment.
- Identified areas that required CCTV monitoring.
- Worked with IT and purchasing departments to develop and implement an upgraded, expanded CCTV security monitoring system.
- Monitored CCTV security network at public library branch.
- Observed and reported suspicious activity to management and authorities.
- Greeted visitors and guests.
- Patrolled facilities on foot to ensure safety of patrons as well as to enforce library rules.
- Wrote and kept records of incident reports.
- Responded to medical and fire emergencies on premises.
I volunteer as a web designer for a local Hispanic community service and outreach center. I enjoy experiencing the musical cultures, cuisines, and arts scenes in my city. I also enjoy reading about and researching computers and technology, and I assist friends and family with their computers and wi-fi networks in my spare time.