123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code
Immigration Services Officer handles all documents and procedures for immigrants and foreign nationals. Verifies accuracy of travel documents, prepares paperwork for various immigrant requests and updates manuals teaching immigrants and citizens how to follow government laws. Specializes in verifying authenticity of United States passports.
- Decision making
- Good eyesight
- Microsoft Office
- Document processing skills
- Lifts more than 200 pounds
January 2007 to May 2008 Company Name – City, State Immigration Services Officer
- Processed paper work for all immigrants at the health clinic.
- Worked with team of 42 officers.
- Recorded any variations in the protocols established by Congress.
June 2008 to August 2009 Company Name – City, State Immigration Services Officer
- Greeted immigrants as they entered the office.
- Took fingerprints of all immigrants applying for travel documents.
- Interviewed all immigrants and their family members for relative visas.
September 2009 to August 2011 Company Name – City, State Immigration Services Officer
- Performed surveillance on suspicious immigrants.
- Worked with team of 20 x immigration workers.
- Reported on crimes committed by legal and illegal immigrants.
2006 The Nebraska University, City, State Bachelors, Business Administration