Build Your CV
5866 N Valencia Blvd , Kissimmee, FL 11111
E: gillman1026@email T: 555-866-2405
- Collaborate with web design and development team to create a new website for a tech startup, assisting with coding and beta testing.
- Delegate objectives to team of coders to facilitate time frame and meet the common vision of the project.
- Assist design team with coding to create a user-friendly interface that is compatible across every major operating system.
- Manage user feedback and perform system checkups to ensure the functionality of the website.
- Oversee team of three junior coders and two interns.
- Executed software tests, monitoring for bugs in the code and identifying the sources of the problems.
- Developed scenarios to test the limits of software, revealing the potential for further debugging and testing.
- Responded to user feedback, recreating reported issues and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Scheduled and facilitated system-wide inspections for clients experiencing software issues.
- Solved routine database issues under the supervision of the senior IT director, resolving errors in code and server communication.
- Evaluated system capabilities, putting software under stress-test scenarios.
- Integrated new system updates, providing training for staff and reporting feedback.
I am an avid collector of vintage computing equipment. I enjoy reassembling and reviving old hardware and customizing their programming. I send the components I cannot fix to a recycling center for electronics, preventing the antiquated technology from ending up in a landfill.
Build Your CV
PHP Programmer CV Must-Haves
What Does a PHP Programmer Do?
In the PHP programmer CV example, you will notice that the Professional Summary presents a straightforward understanding of a programming position. Before you take on your CV, make sure you have a solid grasp of the job you are after. A PHP programmer is a computer software developer who specializes in PHP coding. Generally, you are expected to generate new code, modify existing software, and test for any potential bugs. You will develop programs that retrieve, store, and modify data, depending on the specific goals of the project. When composing your CV, you will want to emphasize skills and experience that are relevant to the tasks of a computer programmer.
Tips for Creating a Great PHP Programmer CV
After reviewing the CV example, apply these helpful writing tips as you begin your new CV:
-Be sure to include specific information about your work experience in programming or a related occupation. Use technical language if appropriate and hard numbers when possible.
-Emphasize specific achievements over perfunctory tasks. For instance, be sure to include any special software development projects you worked on, any recognition your work was awarded, or promotions you received.
-Show personality, but do not be too informal. Additionally, avoid mentioning any personal information, such as religious or political preferences.
-Be concise. You want to provide a full picture for hiring managers without becoming too wordy. Stick to the highlights of your professional career and feel free to use sentence fragments.
-Never mention why you left a previous position. If employers need to know this information, it would be discussed during the job interview.