Reliable and meticulous Forensic Scientist familiar with all relevant branches of science and scientific procedures. Possesses extensive experience analyzing forensic data and reaching accurate conclusions.
• DNA techniques
• Relevant equipment training
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws
• Critical thinking
April 2009 to March 2011
Cityland County – New Cityland, CA Forensic Scientist
• Explain scientific procedures to non-professionals.
• Handled hazardous materials with care.
• Identified and tested evidence to eliminate or find suspects in crimes.
• Disinfected materials used to gather and analyze forensic data.
• Provided technical assistance to law enforcement and attorneys.
• Analyzed residue and fluids for DNA.
March 2011 to March 2015
Vineland County – Vineland, CA Forensic Scientist
• Interpreted evidence based on scientific procedures.
• Provided testimony in court as an expert witness.
• Performed laboratory and maintenance audits regularly.
• Trained new staff members in evidence collection.
• Assisted with crime scene reconstructions.
• Maintained positive relationships with law enforcement personnel.
• Analyzed gunshot residue to determine how crimes may have occurred.
2010 University of California, New Cityland, CA Master of Science, Forensic Science
2007 University of California, New Cityland, CA Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry