123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Dedicated Reliability Engineer with a focus on the identification and management of asset reliability risks. With an eye toward minimizing the hazards that could adversely impact business and plant operations, utilizes the latest protocols and technologies to predict and prevent through consultation and implementation. From preliminary hazards analysis to fault tree assessment, will work with relevant parties to ensure maintainability of operational life cycles.
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Loss elimination
- Risk management
- Life cycle asset management
- Asset maintenance plans
- Technical reports
- RAM (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability)
- TPM and root cause analysis
- Adaptable to changing technology and procedure
March 2007 to Present
Company Name, City, State
- Built and led a team focused on the improvement of business processes and reliability in crew, company and production protection, resulting in a 43 percent drop in mishaps and saving company hundreds of thousands of dollars over a four year period.
- Conduct reliability assessments throughout company looking for areas that require improvement.
- Manage budget maintenance, deadlines and predictions.
- Collaborated with management to review and improve reliability benchmarks and shortfalls within departments.
March 2002 to January 2007
Masterson Laboratories, City, State
- Developed training seminars and educational workshops in identification processes and reliability engineering.
- Managed development of projects to ensure plan objectives were met.
- Led a team of technicians and junior engineers.
2006 University of California, City, State
Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering