123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Dedicated CBP Officer with the writing and reasoning skills and CBP experience to support the Border Patrol’s mission to keep America’s boundaries safe. With training and on-the-job experiences in preventing terrorism and enforcing immigration laws, also know to be mindful of disasters and the need to safeguard cyberspace. Understands the importance of all components that go into protecting American interests and securing the Nation.
- Border and security checks
- Crisis management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong moral ethic
- Search and seizure
- Physically fit
- Organized and detailed
March 2007 to Present
Company Name, City, State
- Conduct security checks for international public and private flights.
- Investigate suspicious behavior.
- Verify documentation and investigate potential fraud.
- Question passengers that do not company with security procedures.
- Inspect passenger luggage and international cargo for forbidden substances and items.
- Seize illegal substances and banned items during searches.
March 2002 to February 2007
Masterson Security Services & Solutions, City, State
- Performed marine law enforcement.
- Managed operations in the prevention of terrorism, weapons, contraband, etc.
- Used sophisticated machines to scan passengers, luggage and packages.
- Questioned individuals behaving suspiciously or not following procedure.
- Proactive in safeguarding restricted areas.
- Monitored passenger, crew and cargo boarding.
2002 University of California, City, State
Bachelors of Arts, Criminal Justice