Experienced Animal Control Officer with a passion for animals. Possesses strong animal behavior management skills and the ability to carry out humane removal and relocation. Specializes in investigating cases of animal abuse.
• Knowledge of humane animal treatment
• Experience capturing domestic and wild animals
• Understanding of local ordinances
• Communication and time management skills
• Exceptional observation skills
• Organizational skills with emphasis on hygiene
June 2003 to October 2007
City Animal Control – New Cityland, CA Animal Control Officer
• Responded to calls to enforce local animal control regulations.
• Issued citations for violations of animal control laws.
• Used investigative resources to remove multiple dogs from dangerous situations.
• Restrained wild animals and lifestock that escaped from safe areas.
• Provided food and water for animals.
• Notified owners of care given to pets.
November 2007 – February 2015
Johnson Animal Control Center – OldCity, CA Animal Control Officer
• Prepared investigative reports for administrators.
• Transported animals to and from local shelters.
• Responded to distress calls to remove abused animals.
• Rescued more than 100 animals in seriously injured condition.
• Held community meetings to increase awareness about animal safety.
2003 University of California, New Cityland, CA Bachelor of Science, Veterinary Science