123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 000-000-0000
Exceptionally efficient worker with goal to apply organized mindset to the improvement of all aspects of production, from product design to manufacturing processes. Design majority of products through the lens of energy efficiency, applying extensive knowledge of sustainability principles. Meticulous programmer with propensity for making minor changes that drastically improve operation. Certified in numerous fabrication methods, including welding and circuitry. Use sociable personality to communicate effectively with colleagues about project goals and tasks. Use MATLAB, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD to their maximum potential, often helping colleagues learn new ways to apply these programs to their work.
- -Trained in principles of sustainability and apply this knowledge to develop energy-efficient products and processes.
- -Ability to thrive in busy environments and multitask effectively.
- -Motivation to pursue ongoing education, leading me to regularly attend seminars and read industry journals.
- -Dedication to success of the group, which I ensure both by meeting my own deadlines and assisting teammates whenever possible.
- -Gifted verbal communicator able to use conversation to connect with others and determine their needs.
- -Strong command of MATLAB and AutoCAD, enhancing my work by applying these programs to their fullest extent.
- Develop devices for remotely monitoring energy production of wind turbines, enabling substantial savings on company testing resources.
- Program electronic feedback systems for application in thermal testing.
- Adhere to quality control standards, resulting in consistent positive feedback from customers.
- Run statistical analyses to project material costs, required man-hours, and environmental impact.
- Complete tasks ahead of deadlines to ensure the successful and timely resolution of projects.
- Create financial estimates for clients, approximating cost of labor and materials necessary to complete projects.
- Collaborate with environmental inspectors to reduce waste in company production plant. Improved company’s 2015 sustainability score by 10 points by substituting metal bending for welding where possible.
- Maximized energy efficiency for sustainable power sources, including wind turbines and solar panels.
- Modeled product designs in SolidWorks and fabricated prototypes based on models.
- Tested prototypes for performance, collected data, and ran statistical analysis to determine viable next steps.
- Oversaw products in production and served as resource for fabrication teams during manufacturing.
- Collaborated with engineering team members on hundreds of assignments, successfully completing projects as large as $10,000,000 in scale.
- Redesigned production schedule using lean manufacturing principles, drastically reducing WIP and saving company over $50,000 a year in taxes.
Volunteer with Big Brothers, Big Sisters program. Compete in web development competitions several times per year. Teach cooking fundamentals course at community college on weekends.