Build Your CV
1249 West Brook Drive , Tucson, AZ 1111
E: email@example.com T: 555-675-4325
Skilled supervisor with years of experience leading teams to great success. Excelled in reviewing building regulations and codes with team before beginning a project so no mistakes would be made at any step of the process. Experienced in safety protocols, and throughout professional career, never had a single instance of someone on my team getting hurt while on the job. Additional skills in offering reliable, accurate quotes for projects.
- Plan layouts of new buildings by creating blueprints and digital models.
- Connect wires within a building using transformers, circuit breakers, and numerous other components.
- Inspect electrical systems to determine root causes of issues.
- Direct team members to certain areas so everyone always knows what they are supposed to get done.
- Oversee the installation of the electrical system in a new office building in downtown Tucson that took two months to finish and resulted in an exceptional profit for the company.
- Offered emergency services to clients and would go out to buildings any time of day to fix a significant problem.
- Performed various managerial duties such as ordering supplies, preparing reports, and maintaining an effective filing system.
- Constructed new parts using hand tools such as cable jacket strippers, cable cutters, and wire crimpers.
- Advised management on how to proceed on certain projects, including one instance where my suggestion prevented hours of searching for a false lead.
- Tested new electrical systems using oscilloscopes and ohmmeters.
- Dug trenches when new conduits wires needed to be installed around the premises.
I like hiking around local trails. Some of my favorites in the area include the Yetman Trail and Sweetwater Trail. One of my new favorite hobbies is renting a boat and going kayaking in beautiful rivers around Arizona.
Build Your CV
Electrical Supervisor CV Must-Haves
What Does an Electrical Supervisor Do?
An electrical supervisor is in charge of overseeing the operations of a team to ensure any repair, replacement, or installation work is carried out perfectly. Some of the more basic duties include training new staff members, implementing new procedures to avoid delays, and inspecting electrical systems for clients to suggest any routine maintenance. A supervisor needs to ensure everyone on the premises is in compliance with all safety procedures and is wearing the proper gear. A bid may need to be made to win a client, and the supervisor is the one who needs to assemble the materials necessary to figure out what bid would be ideal. Supervisors also make any necessary adjustments throughout the duration of the project to ensure it comes in under budget. These tasks plus the ones mentioned above in the electrical supervisor CV example all need to be emphasized in your own document.
Tips for Creating a Great Electrical Supervisor CV
You need more than just an average CV. You need a great one, and you can achieve that by following these tips:
– Make sure your email address is professional sounding. If it is not already, consider making one specifically for your job search.
– Your CV’s Professional Summary needs to have a “hook” that captures the reader’s attention.
– Don’t forget to include the name of the position you held and the dates you worked there in the Work Experience section.
– All of your responsibilities listed under Work Experience should be presented as bullet points.
– Include the exact degree you earned under the Education section. In the event you hold a college degree, there is no point to include any information from high school.
– Do not submit your CV without making sure everything is spelled correctly. Supervisors are often in charge of writing up contracts, so a keen eye for detail is vital in this line of work.