Constance Phillips 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Music Therapist with extensive background in working with adult and juvenile patients. Provided professional services to patients in both mental health and substance abuse clinical settings. Served on the staffs of both large clinics as well as smaller institutions.
- Creative musician
- Tenacious clinician
- Detailed oriented
- Effective communicator
- Skilled instructor
- Team player
March 2010 to October 2012 Company Name–City, State Music Therapist
- Assigned to juvenile patient treatment team at substance abuse recovery center.
- Conducted both group as well as one on one music therapy sessions.
- Created patient specific music therapy programs.
- Assisted in the development of relapse prevention plans that incorporated music and therapy.
October 2012 to January 2014 Company Name–City, State Music Therapist
- Implemented music therapy program at comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment center.
- Created all therapeutic materials utilized by patients in music therapy at the center.
- Trained new additions to the staff in the essentials of music therapy and patient recovery.
- Provided therapeutic services to patients in both a one on one and a group setting.
January 2014 to Present Company Name–City, State Music Therapist
- Provided music therapy to patients enrolled in a general medical center’s substance abuse recovery program.
- Responsible for providing therapeutic assistance to patients in group and one on one settings.
- Worked as member of comprehensive professional team in designing specific programs for individual patients.
- Conducted training sessions to familiarize other staff members with music therapy.
2009 University of California, City, State Master’s Degree, Music Therapy