123 Fake Street
Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable Pipeline Welder with an AWS Certification capable of handling any size job or project. Experience in planning complex pipe system layouts utilizing both orthographic and isometric drawings. Specialize in petrochemical and power production industries requiring extreme attention to detail and full understanding of all safety codes and procedures.
- Current AWS 6GR Certification
- Comprehend detailed plans and specifications
- Lay-out, install and repair all types of pipes and tubing
- Maintain safe work environment and clean safety record
- Capable of adapting to challenging working conditions in the field
June 2009 to March 2015
Middleburg Petroleum Industries – City, State
- Developed detailed work plans in support of project specifications.
- Implemented work plans through hands-on participation and/or supervision of contract Pipeline Welder staff.
- Inspected all work for compliance with job specifications.
- Pointed out deficiencies as necessary and supervised corrective actions.
- Tested pipelines and other related systems.
- Supervised compliance with safety regulations and minimized or removed workplace hazards.
August 2006 to June 2009
Company Name – City, State
- Read and comprehended contract plans and specifications.
- Measured, cut and installed pipes according to plans.
- Maintained clean and safe work environment.
- Installed valves and other control equipment for pipeline testing.
- Submitted projects for testing and corrected deficiencies as required.
2006 Tri-Cities Technical Institute, City, State Pipeline Welder Apprenticeship American Welding Society 6GR Certification