Experienced Real Estate Assistant with thorough understanding of home staging and real estate law. Able to handle scheduling for real estate agents, including showings and open houses. Comfortable managing furniture and display rentals for home showings.
• Detail oriented
• Experience with Word, Excel and Power Point
• Strong administrative skills
• Excellent marketing capabilities
• Thorough Understanding of real estate trends
• Strong customer service skills
November 2012 to January 2014
Company Name—City, State Real Estate Assistant
• Handled all phone calls for the office and directed customers to the appropriate agent.
• Scheduled showings and open houses for all agents.
• Managed catering for all open houses.
• Cleaned office each day and performed minor office equipment repairs.
November 2010 to October 2012
Smith Real Estate—City, State Real Estate Assistant
• Scheduled open houses and showings for agents upon request.
• Assisted agents with taking photos of each property.
• Created marketing blurbs for online real estate websites.
• Handled all incoming phone calls to the office.
• Ordered marketing materials for all agents as needed.
March 2005 to October 2010
Jones Real Estate Services—City, State Real Estate Assistant
• Greeted clients and directed them to the appropriate agent.
• Ensured that each client was as comfortable as possible while in the office.
• Arranged seasonal office decor for the lobby.
• Assisted agents with open houses and showings, including presenting detailed property facts to each client.
2006 University of California, City, State Bachelor of Science, Real Estate Studies