Build Your CV
543 Kikimo Rd.,Columbus, CA 11111
T: 555-329-34501 E: email@example.com
Professional agile project manager with over 10 years of experience in various facets of project management. Knowledgeable in applications of scrum, waterfall, and agile methodologies, and skilled in developing processes that facilitate continual progress and team achievement. Previously coached teams ranging in size from 10 to 70 people and successfully completed projects ranging in budgetary scale from $400,000 to $1.3 million. Dedicated to applying principles of agile management to projects and tasks.
- Adept in leading teams of various sizes
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Innovative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Skilled in general management methodologies
- Implement agile management ideals by facilitating exercises such as sprint planning and team leading standups.
- Manage project timelines and communicate with management staff and clients to ensure project progress satisfactorily.
- Enact delivery upon completion of projects and ensure that delivery adheres to agile practices maintained by the company.
- Oversaw software developers’ progress on applications and applied principles of agile methodologies to keep project on track.
- Coached team in optimal time utilization through concepts of scrum and agile management methodologies.
- Led sprint reviews and daily scrum meetings to touch base with whole team and ensure that all members were performing satisfactorily.
- Trained team members as well as the rest of the company staff in employing agile and scrum practices to improve work flow.
- Led team in creating multiple software applications that served various purposes in sectors such as health care and tech.
- Tracked progress of project by maintaining constant communication with senior management staff within client’s company and internally.
- Applied basic management principles to tasks in order to better optimize time management and achieve goals.
Outside of work, there are many hobbies and activities I take part in. I am most drawn to anything which allows me to enjoy the great outdoors while also working on fitness, including running, jogging, hiking, and bicycling. I also lift weights and take yoga classes whenever I have the opportunity. Volunteering is important to me, too, so I serve my community by providing job skills coaching at the local employment center. This helps unemployed job seekers become more confident and strengthens the local work force.
Build Your CV
Agile Project Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does an Agile Project Manager Do?
An agile project manager is tasked with the core responsibilities that any project manager must take on: overseeing progress, managing a budget, coaching team members, and solving problems. The agile methodology guides completion of these tasks by emphasizing the interactivity and incremental nature of managing such projects. As an agile project manager, therefore, you can expect to engage in exercises such as sprint planning, collaboration development, scrum stage completion, and project planning. Each of these contributes to the ultimate function of the position: to facilitate collaboration, encourage mindful work exercises among team members, complete tasks efficiently and completely, and work intuitively. In achieving these goals, the agile project manager has successfully implemented agile methodologies in the project context. You can display your knowledge of these principles by consulting our agile project manager CV example and writing your CV in the same style.
Tips for Creating a Great Agile Project Manager CV
Your CV is an important part of the hiring process, and it is your first opportunity to demonstrate just how qualified you are for the position you want. When it comes to creating a great agile project manager CV, these tips should help:
– Do mention familiarity with other management approaches, but focus primarily on your application of agile methodologies.
– Don’t be overly general when you are talking about prior experience with agile practices, as this can distract from your qualifications.
– Do make it clear that your expertise has been successful in the past by citing specific instances of project success you have achieved.
– Don’t neglect to highlight the importance of agile concepts in your work by overemphasizing your project management skills.