Build Your CV
823 Tyson Ln.,Gramsville, IA 11111
T: 555-234-3434 E: email@example.com
Experienced agricultural professional with expertise in tasks such as crop management and fertilization, farm equipment maintenance and repair, and field cultivation. Excellent ability to apply agricultural skills to practice and yield excellent results from work. Prior experience farming in various capacities, including dairy farm, vegetable farm, and orchard settings. Took on managerial roles in prior positions and supervised progress in agricultural tasks completed by other workers. Successfully doubled yield for crops while managing farm and oversaw a 40 percent increase in profits from sales.
- Exemplary leadership and supervisory skills
- Proficient in budgeting and sales management
- Innovative problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in mechanical and physical requirements of work
- Knowledge of quality control processes, and storage and handling techniques
- Oversaw all functions of farm and delegated tasks to workers in order to ensure daily operations ran smoothly
- Managed pricing and sales of all produce by establishing relationships with clients and proactively pricing competitively
- Resolved problems that arose throughout processes, including harvesting, managing equipment, and selling produce to clients
- Worked alongside farmhands to plant, harvest, and fertilize crops on land while supervising and resolving problems
- Received directives for farm managers and delegated tasks to farmhands accordingly while ensuring that all tasks were accomplished satisfactorily
- Worked between farmhands and management to communicate and mediate any issues that may arise on either side
- Worked in field performing various agricultural functions in order to cultivate crops and ensure their high quality was maintained
- Performed specialized tasks such as crop management and fertilization while working in the field
- Received directives from supervisors and management and carried out tasks such as equipment repair and harvesting accordingly
I enjoy spending my spare time outside and engaging in activities such as hiking, swimming, biking, and jogging. These activities are part of my dedication to physical fitness and wellness, which I take very seriously, and which motivates me to volunteer my time, too. Some of the volunteer work I do includes leading group fitness at the YMCA and offering nutrition workshops, too. In addition to this, I enjoy teaching friends and family about the joys of sustainable farming and how easy it is to get started.
Build Your CV
Agriculture CV Must-Haves
What Does Agriculture Do?
Working in agriculture means you will be responsible for tasks relating to the maintenance and attendance of crops on a farm. Whether you work in a managerial role or as a farmhand, you can expect your day-to-day role to center around the crops being farmed and the processes that support them. In addition to the physical aspect of the work, the agriculture industry relies on mechanical knowledge. You may need to perform repairs on machinery or administer general maintenance, so familiarity with equipment is beneficial to anybody working in agriculture. If you are wondering how to best communicate these qualities on your CV, consulting our agriculture CV example is a great resource. With our tips contained below, you should have all the information you need to write a great CV.
Tips for Creating a Great Agriculture CV
Our sample CV for an agriculture job should help you better understand what yours needs to include. If you are still looking for some suggestions, though, consult the following tips for more help. They should guide you and offer additional insight into what makes a great CV:
– Do showcase a range of skills, including physical abilities, managerial abilities, and mechanical proclivities.
– Don’t include extensive details that are not directly relevant to your pursuit of a position in the agriculture sector.
– Do phrase your experience clearly and succinctly so that prospective employers will easily understand your qualifications.
– Don’t overlook the importance of skill and specialized knowledge in the agricultural work that you have done.
– Do explain the breadth of your agricultural expertise, including your specializations and prior work environments you have become familiar with.
– Don’t overcomplicate your experience by using too much jargon or ambitious phrasing throughout the text of your CV.