Build Your CV
874 Julliard Street, Salem, Oregon 11111
E: DMacArthur@anymail.com P: 555-982-5674
Experienced and knowledgeable health and safety coordinator familiar with all required industrial safety procedures and policies. An HSE professional with nearly 10 years of working experience prepared to begin enforcing and establishing safety rules immediately. History in the safety field with a proven track record of preventing accidents and injuries. A candidate who combines loyalty and dedication with a strong attention to small details.
- Maintain a record of all safety procedures, relaying information about specifics as requested.
- Reinforce intimate knowledge of safety procedures in entire working staff.
- Oversee all operations, paying attention to instances of unsafe performances and giving citations where they occur.
- Lead and manage safety training events on a quarterly basis to instruct and inform entire manufacturing team.
- Provided support for HSE coordinator, gathering information about performance and referencing safety documents.
- Relayed information and instruction from the HSE coordinator to manufacturing staff.
- Compiled performance reports and accident reports and presented them to the coordinator.
- Made recommendations for improving standard safety policies to better protect employees.
- Monitored and oversaw hazardous material handing alongside other safety officers.
- Communicate and coordinate with other safety staff to provide the best protection possible.
- Investigated accidents to determine the cause and took measures to prevent similar accidents from happening in the future.
- Predicted potential unsafe situations before they took place.
When I am able to, I enjoy visiting new countries and try to immerse myself in different cultures as much as I can. In my free time, I try to stay fit through daily runs and regularly playing soccer. I also volunteer much of my time with local charities.
Build Your CV
HSE Coordinator CV Must-Haves
What Does an HSE Coordinator Do?
The HSE coordinator deals with all aspects of health and safety at a work site. They are a manager and supervisor who ensures that safety protocols are followed at all times. HSE coordinators are also tasked with answering questions that relate to safety and investigating reports of damaged equipment or other issues that may be creating a dangerous situation. The exact aspect that HSE coordinators are responsible for varies by industry. Industrial sites have requirements for HSE coordinators that are completely different than agricultural businesses. Due to the variable nature of this kind of work, it is important that applicants pay close attention to the job description so their CV is applicable. The above HSE coordinator CV example is a general sample of what a CV may look like, but aspects specific to your unique situation should be included as well.
Tips for Creating a Great HSE Coordinator CV
In addition to the above example, these writing tips will help you polish your CV as much as possible:
– Focus on your experience section. It should have the most and strongest information and be formatted correctly. Begin each bullet point with a strong action verb and list your previous positions in reverse order, beginning with the most recent.
– Do make your CV as specific as possible. It is a good strategy to make slight changes to your CV for each unique position you apply for in order to make it specific to what they are looking for, using the job description as a guide.
– Do not leave any typographical errors in your CV. You should always review it several times before submitting it. Additionally, be on the lookout for areas that can be improved, such as large blocks of text or wasteful gaps.
– Begin your CV with a strong summary that overviews your experience and skills. It should usually be between four and six lines long to be most effective.