Build Your CV
3409 Chadwick Lane, Scottsdale, AZ 11111
E: email@example.com T: 555-655-3455
Driven warehouse manager with years of experience working in demanding environments. Able to stay on feet for hours at a time performing intensive manual labor. Excellent leadership skills and ability to lead a team to great success. Exceptional organizational skills to keep track of thousands of products without a single one getting misplaced. Keen eye for detail to locate areas of improvement.
- Prepare departmental budget each quarter and speak with management to acquire more funding when it is required.
- Supervise activities of all workers and assign tasks based on an individual’s skillset.
- Interview job candidates and make new hires based on a person’s experiences and skills.
- Develop maintenance and progress reports and send them into management.
- Create safety guidelines on how to use every piece of machinery and successfully reduced the number of injuries in the warehouse to zero in 2016.
- Reviewed expense reports to locate areas that could be improved upon and reduced budgetary requirements by 10 percent.
- Scheduled pickups and reached out to potential new clients to set up consistent orders.
- Tracked goods while they were en route and informed clients of the status along the way.
- Examined invoices and reached out to clients who fell behind on payments; able to work out financing methods that helped over a dozen clients pay on time.
- Advised on specific transportation changes to make company’s operations flow more efficiently.
- Identified methods to reduce the company’s carbon emissions.
- Arranged to obtain proper documentation for packages that were sent to clients overseas.
- Inspected physical condition of packages before they left the warehouse.
- Performed routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
I like staying in shape, but rather than constantly going to the gym, I like exercising in nature. I love hiking around all the beautiful mountain ranges in the area. I also love renting a boat and spending some time on the local lakes. There is just something so serene about the area.
Build Your CV
Warehouse Manager CV Must-Haves
What Does a Warehouse Manager Do?
Warehouse managers are responsible for overseeing the activities that go on in the workplace and ensure everyone is working efficiently. They may develop safety protocols everyone else is required to read and show new hires how to properly use equipment. Additionally, managers most often play an active role in the hiring process and typically sit in on interviews. Warehouse managers also prepare budgets, review invoices, inspect the overall condition of the warehouse, track goods after they have shipped, and advise the billing department on any action that should be taken regarding a client’s account. Finally, managers should always be looking for ways to improve the organization’s operations. You can get an idea of other duties that will be expected of you by reviewing the warehouse manager CV example again.
Tips for Creating a Great Warehouse Manager CV
After you have a rough draft of your CV ready, analyze it once more to make sure these tips are implemented:
– Proofread your CV yourself and have someone else read it over to ensure there are no typos before you send it in.
– Be concise when writing your CV. Include important details but leave out anything that could be viewed as superfluous.
– Show off your expansive vocabulary by using a number of verbs to begin bullet points under Work Experience.
– If you have a college degree, you do not need to state you graduated from high school on your CV. If high school is your only education, you can still leave it off if you graduated a while ago.
– Managerial skills are the most important to emphasize throughout your CV, so mention your expertise in communication, leadership, and quality control processes.
– Stay between 10 pt and 12 pt font when typing your CV.