Getting the job you want can depend on several factors. Among the most important of these is your CV. Taking the time to carefully create a CV that highlights your skills and experience is essential if you want employers to pick your CV out of the sea of applications they receive. Our warehouse team leader CV example gives you a good idea of the right way to prioritize and format your information. Our additional writing tips offer some more detail and explain some techniques for convincing potential employers that you are the right person for the job.
Build My CV
9032 Broad Street, Billingham, NJ 11111
E. firstname.lastname@example.org P. 555-987-2367
Efficient, organized leader adept at prioritizing tasks and working with team members. Ensures smooth operation of all warehouse activity. Great communicator who is able to motivate and mentor team members, explain tasks, and give feedback. Knowledgeable about warehouse procedures, as well as applicable state and federal regulations for health and safety. Proficient at operating forklift. Good computer skills, knowledgeable in spreadsheet and word processing software. Detail oriented, ensures proper and timely documentation and record keeping. Reduced costs by implementing centralized, easy system for keeping track of and maintaining paperwork on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Instruct stock handlers as to proper storage of various materials.
- Check incoming shipments against orders.
- Inspect goods for signs of damage.
- Operate forklift.
- Ensure cleanliness, ventilation, and appropriate temperature for warehouse.
- Train and supervise warehouse team members.
- Coordinate and apportion tasks.
- Complete all paperwork for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Use computer to enter and maintain records.
- Enforce relevant health and safety procedures throughout operations.
- Developed weekly and daily work schedules for warehouse team.
- Coordinated deliveries and pickups of materials.
- Communicated with production department and drivers to ensure efficient scheduling for deliveries and pickups.
- Supervised and trained team members.
- Scheduled inspection and maintenance of warehouse equipment.
- Ensured that premises and equipment were clean and in good working order.
- Enforced procedures for compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Operated forklift to handle materials stored in warehouse.
- Coordinated with other warehouse team members to ensure safe and prompt storage or retrieval of materials for delivery or pickup.
- Monitored forklifting equipment to ensure optimal function.
- Followed safety procedures as per applicable regulations.
Enjoy hiking and taking long walks with my dogs. Skillful amateur bowler. Participate in organizing yearly neighborhood toy drive.