As an agile project manager, you’re able to juggle a number of projects in different business departments at the same time. While this skill is necessary to succeed in the position, it won’t help you get hired: you’ll need a well-written resume to do that. Your resume serves to advertise your qualifications and provide examples of your project juggling successes. Get it right, you’ll get an interview. Important: Keep your work history recent and relevant. When deciding whether to include work experience, only list jobs from the past 10-15 years that relate directly to the job you’re applying to. Whenever you have a minute, spend some time becoming familiar with our exemplary agile project manager resume examples; these will ensure that your resume meets and exceeds an employer’s expectations.
Agile Project Manager Resume Questions
1. How do you write an agile project manager resume?
2. How do you describe computer skills on your agile project manager resume?
3. How can you highlight team experience on an agile project manager resume?
4. How do you highlight soft skills on an agile project manager resume?
5. How many skills should you put on an agile project manager resume?
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Experienced Agile Project Manager skilled in the management of highly visible, concurrent projects. Utilizes agile methods that can cross multiple business divisions to plan, organize, lead and motivate agile project teams to exceed expectations of performance and delivery. Prepared to play a range of roles and provide customer focused attention to all business needs and operations.
- Management of complex, enterprise level projects
- Agile team leadership
- Traditional project management principles
- Timely delivery of value
- Risk and issue management
- Product owner support
- Research and presentation
- Mentoring and training
March 2007 to Present Company Name, City, State Agile Project Manager
- Lead agile teams to achieve goals and high level of performance.
- Management of all agile project team activities.
- Correct deviations from project plans.
- Initiate and manage project governance to ensure effective operations.
- Design, implement and manage complex integration, software development and architecture projects.
- Oversee development of project metrics.
- Research to forecast and prepare future agile projects.
- Management of timelines and budgets.
March 2002 to February 2007 Company Name, City, State Agile Project Manager
- Managed consultant, internal and vendor resources connected to all projects.
- Monitored day-to-day progress of agile projects.
- Investigated and resolved issues throughout every project life cycle.
- Collaborated with senior managers on project progress.
- Communicated with major stakeholders regarding company projections.
2002 University of California, City, State MBA, Human Resources