Housekeeping Aide Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Looking to sweep the competition in your job search? A clean and organized housekeeping aide resume can give you just the edge you need. To catch the attention of the potential employer, be sure to focus on your time management skills and ability to work well with a team as a housekeeping aide. Mention it in your summary statement or highlights section at the top of the page to compel them to keep reading. Be sure to keep your resume concise to make it easy to follow. For more tips on creating a polished page, check out our housekeeping aide resume example below.
What’s easier than writing an impressive Housekeeping Aide resume? Writing a cover letter to match! Our Housekeeping Aide cover letter samples make the process painless regardless of your writing ability. Show Resume Text
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Energetic Housekeeping Aide who learns new tasks and concepts quickly while managing time effectively to achieve optimal results. Conscientious and capable of taking initiative. Proficient in routine and deep cleaning.
- Proactive and detailed
- Safety conscious
- Exceptional communicator
- Decision making skills
September 2012 to Current
Company Name City, State
- Respond quickly to guest requests for supplies or immediate cleaning.
- Change linens and provide additional linens to guests.
- Inspect rooms after check-out to ensure vacancy and look for damages or malfunctioning equipment.
- Train new housekeeping personnel on hotel policies and procedures.
- Mentor slower staff to increase speed and reduce errors.
- Assist housekeeping manager with room oversight.
February 2009 to August 2012
Châteaux Beaumont City, State
- Stocked room attendant carts with supplies.
- Checked hotel common areas for cleaning needs and addressed areas of concern promptly.
- Kept entranceway and front desk areas spotless.
- Swept and vacuumed floors, hallways, and stairwells.
- Replenished guest supplies and amenities.
June 2008 to January 2009
Company Name City, State
- Cleaned rooms to the satisfaction of housekeeping manager and hotel standards.
- Removed trash and dirty linens from room attendant carts.
- Delivered special request items such as cribs to guest rooms.
- Refilled hotel room amenities such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Informed supervisor when supplies were low.
2017 Company Name, CA
Bachelor of Science Tourism and Hospitality Management