Benson Wallace 123 Fake Street City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable Sanitation Worker who can help to educate customers as well as do basic equipment maintenance in the field. Adept at following company policies, interacting with clients and helping to establish new routes. Specializes in office complexes and large apartment campuses.
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills
- Clean driving record and properly licensed to drive refuse trucks
- Excellent understanding of basic equipment and vehicle maintenance
- Strong organization and negotiation skills
- Able to be an important part of a good team
- Reliable worker who is always on time
June 2010 to February 2015 Company Name – City, State Sanitation Worker
- Often asked to respond to customer reports of malfunctioning or damaged equipment.
- Worked as part of an introduction team that would introduce the service to new clients before the first route.
- Always arrived on time for each shift and rarely called in sick.
August 2005 to June 2010 Company Name – City, State Sanitation Worker
- Designated as part of a team to do general maintenance and cleaning for all vehicles.
- Versatile worker who was often asked to drive routes and act as a pick-up worker.
- Helped to deliver packets of introductory information to any new route clients.
June 1994 to August 2005 Company Name – City, State Sanitation Worker
- Worked part-time in the receiving department accepting deliveries of new equipment and materials.
- Often asked to take over as a driver on established routes when existing driver left the company.
1994 Company Name, City, State High School Diploma