Best Construction cover letter Examples
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
Our customers have been hired at:*Foot Note
Jobs in the construction industry include building, removing, altering, maintaining, and repairing commercial and residential buildings, bridges, roads, and other structures such as utility poles.
Jobs in this field range from labor to project management positions, with some requiring a four-year college degree and others a high school diploma or less.
No matter where you are in your construction career, we can help you write a cove letter to beat the competition and get a great construction job.
Our construction cover letter examples can help you build the perfect construction cover letter or CV and create an effective construction resume to accompany it. Plus, we offer some great administrative cover letter examples and CV examples to help you get started on your way to a great job!
Our customer reviews say it best
Construction cover letter FAQ
1. What qualifications do employers look for in construction?
Qualifications for a job in the construction industry vary depending on the job title. Although a bachelor’s degree is not always required for jobs in construction, having one can give you an edge over the competition for most jobs in the industry. Certifications can help you advance your career.
Certifications in construction include:
- Certified Safety Professional
- Certified Construction Manager
- Project Management Professional
Skills employers in the construction industry look for include:
- Physical strength and endurance.
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Safety compliance.
- Building and engineering knowledge.
- Strong reading and math skills.
- Project organization.
- Experience with technology.
- Knowledge of building codes.
2. Why should I use construction cover letter examples?
Construction cover letter examples can guide you when writing construction cover letters for various job titles and professional levels. Plus, they can inspire you with ideas for choosing a construction cover letter template to display your job qualifications.
3. What is the outlook for a career in construction?
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates faster-than-average employment growth in the construction industry through 2026.
How we reviewed this article
Since 2013, we have helped more than 15 million job seekers. We want to make your career journey accessible and manageable through our services and Career Center’s how-to guides and tips. In our commitment to bring you a transparent process, we present our Editorial Process.