123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Five years of excellent service as an accomplished drive test engineer. Specializing in performance monitoring of indicators such as dropped calls, handovers, and missing neighbors. Efficient at both data collecting and post processing on multiple networks. Adept at managing members of a project team to complete assignments efficiently and accurately. Superior troubleshooting abilities on a variety of equipment including scanners and software.
- -Extensive knowledge of multiple networks including GSM, CDMA, and TDMA
- -Strong troubleshooting abilities in a wide variety of situations when faced with faulty or failing equipment
- -Excellent at accurately recording, processing, and analyzing data in order to achieve network optimization
- -Exceptional at leading a team and motivating others to perform outstanding work
- -Widespread knowledge of and ability to use all drive test equipment and tools
- -Extremely competent with trip tools such as Street Atlas and Microsoft Street
- Direct the troubleshooting for various field teams, including equipment failure.
- Analyze data from multiple drive tests to identify coverage issues, do network research, and verify sites.
- Create a process to streamline data collection and reduce the amount of time spent gathering necessary reports.
- Configure multiple vehicle setups simultaneously with various equipment requirements.
- Plan drive test routes to guarantee thorough and accurate data collection in each sector.
- Coordinate with many project teams to avoid redundancy, ensure correct data transfer and integrity, and implement proper processing of all acquired data.
- Managed the inventory of various equipment such as laptops, antennas, and scanners.
- Performed drive tests, including traces analysis.
- Solved equipment issues in the field related to laptops and communication ports.
- Analyzed performance data and indicators such as interference and call drops for multiple networks in 2G, 3G, and 4G.
Computer coding has been my favorite hobby since I was young, and I enjoy finding ways to improve programs. I am very interested in creating applications that can help me in my daily life as well as in my line of work. I have also more recently taken up photography because I enjoy trying to capture common items in a new way. I have three dogs and volunteer on a weekly basis at the local animal shelter.