123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code
E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000
Experienced project support officer seeks team focused on excellence and accelerated performance in a customer-oriented company. Past experience includes data collection for project use, preparing reports summarizing project accomplishments for management and stakeholders, presenting project proposals and outlines to stakeholders, interdepartmental communication, creative problem solving utilizing extant resources, and providing essential support to project managers and head team members throughout the life of a project. I am a great independent self-starter and enthusiastic team member excited to take on new projects and professional development opportunities.
- -Developing clear and concise project proposals complete with data-driven solutions, statistics, and best practice citations.
- -Successfully presenting project proposals to managers and stakeholders.
- -Assessing skill set of existing project support team and leveraging these human assets in the achievement of identified goals.
- -Organizing project-related workflow to meet target objectives within stated timeframe.
- Identified areas of necessary improvement by monitoring activity of existing automation infrastructure.
- Developed response strategies relevant to company operations, materials handling protocols, and client expectations.
- Implemented best practices to ensure that proposed projects complied with occupational health and workplace safety guidelines.
- Networked with agents in other departments to assess impact of proposed projects and to secure support during implementation phases.
- Assisted project manager and project leads with data collection, project proposal development, conducting research, and deployment of incremental stages in project advancement.
- Fulfilled tasks and jobs delegated by senior project manager to support the accomplishment of identified goals related to current projects.
- Researched safe materials handling protocols to identify shortcomings in existing operations.
- Improved specimen fulfillment protocols by implementing current best practices and data-driven solutions.
- Networked with employee training facilitator to coordinate improved communication of properly handling special materials, including cold shipments.
- Designed workplace infographics detailing safe handling procedures and raising awareness of workplace health concerns.
- Tracked occupational health statistics prior to and following implementation of workplace safety project to demonstrate effectiveness of strategies undertaken.
I like volunteering at local community service organizations, including the Volunteers of American Homeless Youth Shelter, where I help organize supply drives, fundraising efforts, and public outreach. I enthusiastically follow the annual performing arts season at Anytown University and especially enjoy attending student productions.