Playground Supervisor Resume Example
- 30% higher chance of getting a job
- 42% higher response rate from recruiters
While it’s not all fun and games, a job as a kids club attendant can be enjoyable and rewarding. Resorts, businesses, and community groups need people to help kids have an entertaining experience in a safe and organized setting. Show hiring managers that you’re not just playing around by presenting them with a professional, detailed resume for this fun career!
Successful kids club attendants strike the perfect balance between having a warm, playful personality and being serious and vigilant when monitoring the safety and well-being of kids club participants. Help your resume stand out by including any experience you have working with kids like babysitting or volunteering for an after-school program. You should also mention any special training such as a first aid course or CPR certification.
If you’re not sure where to start, use our helpful kids club attendant resume templates to help you write the perfect resume.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Kids Club Attendant with excellent people skills. Solid understanding of rides and children’s play equipment, including safety knowledge. Customer-oriented with a strong emphasis on helping children learn through independent play.
- Highly motivated
- Excellent people skills
- Understanding of health and safety issues
- Adult and infant CPR certified
- First aid certified Great with kids
- Friendly and outgoing personality
March 2007 to October 2012 Company Name. — City, State Kids Club Attendant
- Opened store each morning and helped employees check in.
- Ensured all rides were fully operational.
- Checked equipment for any safety concerns.
- Repaired broken equipment and rides as needed.
- Assisted parents who had questions or concerns.
- Helped children who needed assistance getting on and off the rides.
January 2006 to March 2007 Company Name — City, State Kids Club Attendant
- Cleaned play equipment each day.
- Prepared healthy snacks in accordance with current food and safety guidelines.
- Instructed children on proper ride safety.
- Helped parents with questions about rides and equipment.
March 2005 to December 2005 Company Name — City, State Kids Club Attendant
- Made sure all play equipment was clean and in good working order.
- Opened and closed store each day.
- Managed front desk, including guest registrations and payments.
- Scheduled birthday parties.
- Hosted birthday parties for parents.
2012 New Cityland High School Diploma