A job search can be a daunting task, but with a great resume, you can get the after-school program director position you’ve been looking for. Your task will be to sell yourself with your well-written resume. This is your chance to showcase your professional skills and achievements.
As an after-school program director, you will need to have wonderful communication skills. You will also need to have great organizational skills and will have to love working with children. Make sure that you highlight these attributes in your summary statement to grab your potential employer’s attention. You will want to make sure you stand out as being exceptional right off the bat!
If you need some ideas about how to design or write your resume, check out our after school program director resume templates.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Passionate After School Program Director dedicated to coordinating student activities and managing budgets. Adept at developing and implementing after school programs, coordinating partnerships and sponsorships with the local community, and collaborating with school administrators. Specialize at organizing transportation and after school program logistics.
- Curriculum development
- Program implementation
- Budgeting and sponsorships
- Safety and compliance
- Time management
October 2009 to January 2015 Company Name–City, State After School Program Director
- Coordinated with program staff to develop a suitable and enjoyable curriculum and schedule of activities
- Completed scheduling duties including the availability of certain staffers, facility accessibility, and other logistics
- Managed the budgets of after school programs including expenditure reports and receipts
April 2004 to September 2009 Chula Vista Middle School–City, State After School Program Director
- Procured sponsorships and coordinated with the local community to organize after school events and gain support for programs
- Assessed potential activities and after school programs for safety and compliance
- Coordinated the allocation of funds, transportation, administrative support and logistics
January 2000 to March 2004 Central Cityland Elementary–City, State After School Program Director
- Collaborated with parents to develop and implement plans for after school activities and programs
- Coordinated the logistics of after school programs, including transportation, food and snacks, and safety
- Managed the budget of after school programs
1999 University of San Francisco, City, State Bachelor of Science in School Administration