Now that you know the ins and outs of resume creation, use our Firefighter cover letter sample to build the next important element of your job application portfolio.
Welcome to MyPerfectResume.com, your go-to resource for crafting impressive resumes tailored specifically for fire fighters. Our intuitive resume builder provides a seamless experience, allowing you to create personalized resumes that highlight your firefighting experience, skills, and certifications. Browse our extensive collection of expert-written resume examples and professional resume templates to create a standout resume that sets you apart in the competitive field of firefighting.
123 Fake Street
City, State, Zip Code
Dedicated Firefighter possessing an in-depth knowledge of safely suppressing fires. Adept at quickly responding to emergency situations while ensuring optimal preparedness. Specialize in ensuring that proper firefighting procedures are followed and enforcing fire safety regulations while performing routine inspections.
- Strong familiarity with specialized firefighting equipment
- Sound knowledge of victim assessment and stabilization
- Comprehensive understanding of firefighting procedures
- Certified in CPR and First Aid
- Ability to work well in groups and effectively take direction
- Proven communications and comprehension skills
September 2013 to Present Company Name–City, State Firefighter
- Effectively worked with an assigned partner while performing duties.
- Ensured that a clear escape pathway was established when possible.
- Used appropriate extinguishing agents to put fires out quickly.
- Assisted with the training of new firefighters.
- Performed CPR as needed until paramedics arrived.
- Assisted with routine fire safety inspections.
- Provided fire safety talks for local groups.
June 2009 to August 2013 Company Name–City, State Firefighter
- Responded to house fires, business fires and wild fires.
- Followed directions given by fire captain at the scene.
- Provided a general assessment of victims’ conditions.
- Quickly responded to fire alarms and emergency calls.
- Ensured that fire trucks were properly maintained.
- Applied an appropriate stream of water to fires.
- Participated in CPR refresher class.
May 2007 to June 2009 Company Name–City, State Firefighter Apprentice
- Assisted with station paperwork, performed clerical duties.
- Ensured that hoses were properly maintained and stored.
- Managed firehouse inventory of supplies as instructed.
- Assisted with the cleaning of firefighting equipment.
- Participated in various training sessions.
- Took part in supervised practices.
2007 New Cityland Community College, City, State Associate’s Degree, Fire Science