K EVIN D O L E
123 Fake Street, City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P ROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Driven professional with over 15 years of increasing responsibility in staff development, instructional design, and program administration seeking to take next career step with a respected organization. Highly skilled in content development, creating learning programs and initiatives, and leveraging learning solutions to achieve education goals. Demonstrated success in establishing best practices to sustain business goals and advance training initiatives.
Instructional Design Learning Management Systems Program Administration Staff Training and Development Strategic Planning Content Development
W ORK HISTORY
Senior Manager, Training and Documentation, 06/2008 to Current
- Provide organizational leadership to plan and implement strategic training and development opportunities for 379 global employees.
- Evaluate organizational training requirements and work with subject matter experts and senior leadership to design solutions optimizing onboarding, employee performance, and quality management; successfully improved compliance with PET manufacturing standards.
- Leverage assessment tools and instructional design strategies to create and improve training programs to achieve organizational training benchmarks.
- Utilize experiential learning, video, and synchronous virtual learning methodologies to deliver product-specific training.
- Spearhead 24 weeks of instructor-led training courses per year.
- Developed and administered 22 asynchronous e-learning modules annually.
- Planned and executed training assessment program to evaluate and document training of 500 annual procedural changes.
- Coordinated 20 training classes to deliver high quality training to 90+ participants per course.
- Participated in 42 FDA inspections and facilitated completion of scheduled and unscheduled regulatory audits.
Regional Health and Safety Specialist, 08/2006 to 05/2008
- Managed organizational activities to validate best practices and ensure compliance with federal, state, local, and company regulations.
- Developed and maintained regional health and safety programs.
- Authored and implemented standard operating procedures (SOPs) on radiation and conventional safety for nuclear pharmacy operations.
- Prepared and organized NRC and Agreement State licenses, applications, renewals, and amendments.
- Delivered training to radiation safety officers and safety officers across 8 nuclear pharmacies.
- Participated in radiation and safety-related incident investigations, and performed root-cause analyses to mitigate future incidents.
- Facilitated safety audits and inspections, and collaborated with managing leadership to address audit recommendations.
Radiology Manager, 09/2004 to 07/2006
- Oversaw financial management and resource management for 8 Imaging Center departments servicing 200+ patients a day.
- Measured customer care and provided quality service to patients and referring physicians to achieve maximum satisfaction.
- Trained, supervised, mentored, and evaluated 37 employees.
- Coordinated and actualized marketing strategies, customer presentations, and referral development initiatives to capture new business and grow revenues.
MyPerfectResume is your go-to resource for crafting an impressive Training Manager resume that will get you interviews! Explore our extensive collection of good resume examples and choose from the best resume templates online. Utilize our online resume maker, which provides expert guidance and step-by-step instructions to create a resume today.